Just got back from 4 days in Vegas and swamped @ work trying to recoop. Didn't party hard or do anything crazy, it was actually a pretty mellow trip. I think the smoke just got to my system or something. Just feeling all around lethargic and annoyed.
Why do people always sweat you behind your back? and they make it all dramatic and shit but they never say shit to your face? I'm not a confrontational person but if you have something to say, don't go bitchin to other ppl; come to me and we'll deal w/ it. I'm sure many of you are like "oh, I wonder who's she's talking about, blah blah blah." If you don't know then you don't need to know. And if you're hesitant that it could be you then it probably is.
Why are YOU trippin out that I'm not blowing up your phone or shifting my schedule around when i do it every single time you're around but the one and only time I show face you diss me in a heart beat? and that's supposed to be ok? who are you putting on the show for anyway? you didn't give a shit when you got attention before and now that you don't get any you wanna be a brat about it? well there you go, you got blogged about and that's all you get.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment