Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Seahawks Training Camp

I write this blog in a complete daze with a huge smile on my face. Last night I had the privilege of attending the Seahawks 1st open Training Camp. Many thanks to Anna Bear for taking me along with her :) I have to say it started out slow and it was intensely hot at first. Once things started to get into action, the defense started their drills - Lofa and Patrick - WOW!!!!! Hoping that our defense will look as good during the season as they did on the field! Once the Offense came by and started their passing drills and we got to see what the season might look like - the crowds enthusiasm picked up. The entire experience was nothing short of AMAZING!


I took a ton of pics but will only post a few as editing is on hold (as always). Here are a few of my favorites...


My new star player pick of the season - WR #87 - Benjamin Obomanu aka Obie -
he was on point last night!

Don't really remember what plays they were practicing right here - I just liked the picture.

Photo of the evening - Anna and Lofa!
Highlight of my evening:
Lofa signed my jersey - 1st and last time this will ever be worn!
Looking forward to the next open practice this Friday for my birthday!

Go SEAHAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment