I mean that as literally as possible! This is my friend Paul aka PJ - he's been my friend for the longest time :) back when CrossColors was an urban brand and wearing red or blue was a serious issue lol. Before I make either one of us feel any older than needed I'll cut to the point... I'm helping Paul raise some $ this summer for the Special Olympics of Washington. Once he raises $1000, Paul will get a chance to rappel off the Rainier Tower and donate that money to a great cause. Click the pic for more details and to get to his fundraising page!
This year I wanted to step up my fundraising capability and try something new that will be challenging and exciting. If you know me, and I hope you all do, you know that I like to be outdoors doing something physical and also my love to help people.
Over the Edge-Seattle is an event that marry's the two together and is my chance to do some good this year!
This fundraising event asks me to raise a minimum of $1000 to secure myself a spot atop the Rainier Tower in Downtown Seattle. Where...wait for it...I will rappel off of it down to the street! How high you ask? Well, just a measly 41 stories and 514 feet.
Easy, right!? Well, I won't get the chance to do it or the chance to make a fool of myself as I cry for momma if I don't raise the minimum of $1000. So please, if you planned on donating once this year please take the opportunity to do so to help me reach my goal and help the kids for Special Olympics Washington.
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.
Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!
Paul's Fundraising Page

No comments:
Post a Comment