Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EGGucate me please

I've been trying really hard to not drive this past week so my car has been parked in front of my house since Sunday evening... unbeknownst to me - some little fuckers decided to go egging through our neighborhood some night this week and bomb on my poor car...

I woke up later than I wanted to today so I decided to drive myself into work. Running out of the house w/ a tray of cupcakes and shoes and a bag I tossed it into my passenger side - noticing that the cherry blossom above had shed most of its flowers already. Eh - it's just petals... I run to the drivers side and (*%^#@Q@#$^%* there's egg shells and remnants - EVERYWHERE! I'm thankful for once that it's raining so that some/most of the remaining yolk and crap can wash off during my morning commute. So I drove to the gas station and I scrubbed down the side of my car and windows trying to make sure that I can savor my paint... *AUGH* seriously?! and why was I thinking "who the fuck wastes eggs these days? stupid kids! don't they know they are expensive? fucking assholes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment