Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Flowers everywhere!

Pack some snacks, some jams, comfy walking shoes, a camera, and hit the road! I highly recommend taking a mini road trip northbound to Mt. Vernon... to see the tulips before the end of the month. It’s been a few years since I’ve made the trek but I have to say – it’s worth it!  Everything you need to know HERE  
 
A few suggestions…
  • Bring cash; it’s $4 to park in EACH lot for each field.
  • Take the FIRST exit you can (Exit #221) otherwise you will be sitting in traffic the entire time!
  • Wear comfy walking shoes; stilettos, heels, sandals are not dirt and puddle friendly.  
  • Bring tissue in case your allergies are not happy.
  • Take the time to look at all the colors and just enjoy…

 I have yet to upload any pics (surprise surprise)... here are a few from Kenji's cam
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment