Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tag along photographer...

Craig's home once again making his lens cry!  Yesterday I had the privilege to tag along on one of his projects and play "assistant".  It's been quite sometime since I've been out on a photo shoot and I have to admit - I missed it so much!  I didn't touch the camera much but I felt this surge of instinct kick in once I heard that shutter start clicking away.  It all came rushing back to me - positioning, shadowing, using your surroundings to your advantage... My photographers sense is tingling like crazy and I cannot wait to pick my camera back up and dust it off and use and abuse it!


I'm waiting to see the results - until then... this is one of the few pics I did manage to snap via my blackberry!  Craig's first encounter w/ the Troll!

No comments:

Post a Comment