... until I turn 30. YIKES!
This was my collage from my 25th bday - titled "Better @ 25?" Sadly most of it has not changed in the past five years. Which still holds true to the fact that I am not a fan of change and/or I really am that boring! I forgot all the mini things that are in here that make me laugh bc I was so excited to put this together. I even made random notes to myself in the process and had a check list of things that needed to be included that I felt defined me at 25. See anything in there that stands out to you?
I'm excited to start building the "fun and 30" collage this weekend. I've also started to work through my plan my "30 by 30 list" that was started the day I turned 25. The list as been revamped on number of times to fit my current lifestyle ie get married is not something a deadline can be put on. Sadly I have not done much on this list but I'm working on it... the blush colored ones are completed. Anyone down to come along and assist me with getting the rest of this ish "blushed" out?
30 X 30
1. go zip lining
2. go fishing - reserved for September 9th
3. Maintain a journal
4. Festival of Lights
5. Own a pair of diamonds or pearls
6. visit another country (Canada not included)
7. get a stamp in my passport
8. fire a gun
9. Do a wine tour
10. Buy stock
11. Have a closet that looks like it should be in an ad
12. watch a movie solo
13. watch a live show/play
14. frame/canvas my own photography
15. plant a calla lilies and orchids in my yard
16. go kayaking or canoeing on one of the lakes
17. run a 5k
18. go to Hawaii again
19. light a firework
20. finish a scrapbook
21. get quoted
22. learn how to maneuver through youtube
23. go on a hike
24. go to Whistler
25. go on a wilderness like bike ride
26. Bake a batch of macarons
27. Have a bon fire
28. Cook and serve a feast
29. Bungee jump/skydive – some adrenaline rush
30. Design my own card set (series)
Other suggestions/options
purchase my own luggage set
Grow vegetables in my own yard
paddle boarding
Capilano bridge/cliff walk
get on the barre
get on the barre
White water rafting
Visit the Oregon Coast/Tillamook factory
go clamming
go (non-blue tarp) camping
go clamming
go (non-blue tarp) camping

No comments:
Post a Comment