So I was really productive last weekend, even got up early a few times! Everyone knows I like to plan and the holidays are kinda my forte :) I prep months ahead of time for it. So as everyone got to go home early the day after Thanksgiving and I had to hold down the fort, I worked on my Christmas cards. I found clear labels and printed my adress book out and return address out in a cute font and green ink and started presonalizing the cards that I picked out last year (yeah, I pick them out that far in advance). Last year I recieved these REALLY cute personalized photo stamps of Kenji and I that we were going to use this year. So I got everything ready on Saturday Kenji and I sat down and signed them all and added in our own notes. I took out the stamps and Kenji pointed out... "Those are only 41 cents, I'm pretty sure postage went up again." Really? DAMN IT!
So Kenji checked... yeah, it's 42 cents... a 1 cent increase in May 08?!?! *
rawr*
Thus, my Christmas card project went from super cute to this...

They didn't even have cute 1 cent stamps... just these ugly lamp shades...
I'm rolling my eyes as I write this in annoyance. BLAH whatever. No one really sends out Christmas cards anymore... we'll I do... and now they have the stupid one cent stamp attached.
OK I'm doing being a brat about it... enjoy the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment