Thursday, January 21, 2010

Addicted to 24


From the moment I watched 24 (mid way through season 2) I was hooked! I even backtracked and watched season 1 and 2 on dvd to get all the background info. It's amazing how 6 seasons later I still can't get enough. I am eagerly awaiting Monday nights new episode! Can't wait to see what other twists and turns this season has to hold. Lots of new faces and characters to figure out too. Its also a perk that it's based in NYC.



Jack Bauer - you'll always be my hero but hot damn you guys added Freddie Prinze Jr into the mix. Yes his acting skills might not be up to par but he's hot so it evens out! hahaha It's been far too long since I've seen him in anything.

Could they be trying to make Cole Ortiz the new Jack Bauer? eh... hope not but at least keep him around for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment