Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nissian Leaf Emissions Tour

Last month I had the privilege to jump on board and work on the Nissan Leaf Emissions Tour. Started out not knowing anything about the Leaf and just assumed it was another car and some easy $. Well, now I'm obsessed and I'm rambling off random facts and stats on this trendy little bugger! It's freakin awesome and mostly likely my next car!

If I start going into detail I'll be blogging for hours; thus I've just added pictures - if you want more info just click and check out the Leaf's website.


The Charging Component of the Leaf
To yield a full charge, a 200-volt,about eight hours, and topping off the battery from a 100 volt standard wall outlet would take about 15 hours, and the SUPER CHARGE 440 volt would only take a matter of 25 minutes!!



The Interior; simple and sleak design

Random Exterior shot


Messing around @ the Portland photobooth - working really hard here!

No comments:

Post a Comment