Thursday, June 9, 2011

MMD 6/9 So Fancy

I haven't been recording my MMDs (Myra Moments of the Day) as much as I had originally planned so I'm going to try... today's MMD I shall call "So Fancy".

I am notorious for having jacked up/awkward photo ids and I HATE it.  So coming back into the company, I am required to redo my id badge (damn it all) they had already "terminated" my old badge and number.  I put it off for a few days until someone finally send me a reminder email and requested I come up and take my photo and do my paperwork.  Monday was no makeup ponytail kind of day so I asked if I could just send a picture up.  Lucky for me the id person remembered how much I hated my picture last time so she said fine.  SUCCESS!  Well no - not really.  I don't have any good single pictures of myself that are large enough to match the pixel requirements.  So to ensure a "good picture" I went on a search and picked one :)  I just got my id via interoffice and there was a post-it note attached to the front that read "you're so fancy :)" LMAO


Yup - to ensure a good photo I used a bridesmaid pic!  Fancy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment