Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seahawk Sunday

So I started my Sunday off w/ Coffee w/ my bestest Fahmy :) It was only 9am but I didn't have coffee the whole time I was on vacation - that's a LONG TIME. So we did the usual chat and catch up w/ one another for a bit, left Starbucks and ended up having the usual hour long car convo before saying our goodbyes.

I headed home completely WIRED from coffee and finally hung out w/ Wendy,Bobbie, and Kenji. Home time is the best! We caught up from the week and gave them our vacation gifts and then just bummed it until ppl started to arrive for the game.

Kickoff at 1.05 vs the Niners; it's the first home game of the season so Seattle was represented loud and rambunctious ;) love it! It was an intense game which we lost in OT (boo)

Thank you to everyone that stopped by to cook/eat steak and snacks and keep up the Seahawk Sunday tradition. Fun time as always - maybe next time we'll win?

No comments:

Post a Comment