I woke up to hear Kenji getting ready to leave early this morning... we got back at 4am ish and he was up at 7.30?! Indo told him to go to "Coffee and Cars" somewhere in Irvine to see some of the local cars and meet some ppl. Being the enthusiast he is; he went - that's ninja. I on the other hand turned over and went right back to sleep.
I didn't wanna wake up knowing that I was about to end my trip but I had some much shit to pack I had to start! Our bags weighed 57 and 22 at first!? mine was 22 for the record! after some major shifting we both ended at 51lbs each. That's a lot of crap!
Faye, Kenji, and I headed out to breakfast but made a pit stop in Tustin. OMG! We went to Cream Pan and I was introduced to these heavenly things called "Strawberry Creme Croissants" *drools* and a bomb.com go out to these tasty treats. it was a FRESH bakes croissant - buttery, flaky and slightly crunchy (not too crunchy, just slightly), cut down the middle and filled w/ a light custard creme and fresh strawberry slices and lightly powdered w/ sugar across the top. we bought 4 to try and then i went back and bought 6 more to take home. and yes - I hand carried that shit on the plane w/ me! I want more :(
After Cream Pan we headed out to The Costa Mesa Omelet Parlor for some actual food; eh. It wasn't all that great; I could have stuffed my face w/ more croissants instead. We left to go to the LAB 'the Anti-Mall' for some last minute shopping - again... It was a cute place; mini boutiques but really over priced... We also stopped in at Mitsuwa Marketplace... amazing! It looked like a part of the Richmond Nightmarkets met T&T in Vancouver... insane. Lots of food vendors and groceries. One last stop @ the Block and back to Faye's to get all of our ish.
We said our goodbye's to my new found fatty food lover Faye *tear* and then made the journey to SNA, returned our gangsta Impala rental and checked in. We still had an hour and a half before the flight so we sent out thank you and good bye texts and flipped through the millions of pics we took. 5.30 we boarded our flight and we were Seattle bound. Thank you S. Cal for redeeming yourself after 15 years! We'll be back :)
We got into a HOT Seattle 20 minutes early - YEAH! Big Mike and Blk Greg came to pick us up. It's only been a week but we missed them hahahha I was so sleepy and hungry so we stopped in at Top Gun for chinese food and stories of the week. Got home and well - I guess that's it. I looked at my bed and my vacation was over. *sigh*
**** Special thank you's to Tone and Faye for allowing us to invade on their personal space for the whole week ;) even though Tone was gone half the time; thanks for letting me borrow your gf! We will be eating lots more together in the future! Indo and Jacquie for giving us a taste of the rockstar lifestyle and for eating w/ us all the time! TK who came up from SD to hang out and for inspiring this blog monstrosity that i have created. Niecey for penciling us into her busy sch and taking us out and about and letting us stay over as well. To everyone else that we met and saw <3 thank you again.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment