I woke up around 6.45 and just couldn’t go back to sleep so I watched some DVR’d stuff this morning. The NEW 90210 – WOW! I’m hooked – season pass on tivo here you go! I also caught up on the Hills and watched a bit more of the VMA’s since I missed most of it on Sunday.
We didn’t make any plans today so I tried this thing he likes to do called “going with the flow” – I suck at it. We decided to head over to Attic 2 Zoo for some shopping. A-FREAKIN-MAZING! The shop is huge w/ hella gear! Pics to come soon…
After shopping we thought we would try some Boiling Crab bc everyone says it’s so bomb… but not bomb enough until after 3pm so we went on a whim and tried Yoshinoya (props to Jackie for the recommendation on the clam chowder). Granted it’s nothing like Ivars chowder but it was still pretty damn good and I don’t even like clams! Because I’m a food fatty we crossed the street afterwards and picked up some El Pollo Loco to take back w/ us.
Got back at the peak of the afternoon and ventured to the pool. GORGEOUS set up! We swam for a bit and then I laid out to tan my pasty bod and passed out for a little bit. Ate lunch and then just hung out and waited to Faye.
Once Faye got back we went out to Spectrum @ Irvine and did more shopping. Indo and Jackie came to meet us and we walked around for a bit shopping for some white gear for this Friday’s event @ Highlands. Found some bored promoters that worked for Element and got hooked up (the girls at least) w/ some free gear! I heart free shit! Fatty me picked up some cupcakes @ Sweet Lorraine’s for desert later and then we finally headed out to dinner. House of Shabu Shabu in Irvine! Never tried it before and I was frustrated I had to work so freaked hard to eat – I got tired fast. It was bomb however. Harry (the owner) was the best host/teacher and he will be getting props from me on Yelp!
After dinner – I admit – I was stuffed BUT Yogurtland was across the street and on my itinerary so we had to do it. BOMB.COM I got the blueberry tart and the cheesecake yogurt w/ mini mochi balls and fresh strawberries. YUMMY! Ate it at Faye’s then once again passed out sometime in the midst of my delirium.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment